A complete horsemanship program: from the ground to the saddle and beyond!
The very first step in Natural Horsemanship consists in understanding the philosophy and the principles that lay behind. That will rule your relationship with horses for the rest of your life.
Being with a horse, and working with it, starts from the ground. You have to establish the foundation of your relationship.
The groundwork foundation is then transposed on the saddle, where you start to build a partnership based on respect and confidence.
Eventually, as the relationship deepens, you can start to synchronize with your horse. This is when you start to feel your horse, when both of you are in harmony.
Everything you want to know about Natural Horsemanship:
Video: europeanhorsemanship.com is dedicated to horses!
Articles & News
- Dates and places of Natural Horsemanship clinics and workshops in Europe.
- Detailed exercises, including diagrams and videos, and printer-friendly versions.
- Learn more about hoof care, natural trimming, hoof rehabilitation, etc.
- Articles and videos explaining how to… bridle a horse? saddle up? etc.
- Opinions and analyzes of books and DVDs all related to Natural Horsemanship of course.
- Ideas, practical observations or philosophical thoughts about horses and interspecies relationships.
- Well… videos! All available video material is right here.
It is like being at the foot of a mountain… it’s okay, because you will start to enjoy climbing!7 Clinics, Buck Brannaman